- bug #375759 by Mathieu Zhang
- bug #375827 by fkhp
- bug #376301 by Julien Sanchez
- bug #376499 and bug #376501 by Mike Gilbert
- NaCl didn't work (missing IRT in the tarballs)
- system libvpx didn't work, had to switch back to bundled one
- WebRTC requires PulseAudio to compile
Now before you start worrying about PulseAudio (which I know many people don't want on their systems), let me remind you that this is still a hard masked ebuild, and I'll ensure that our dependency on PulseAudio becomes optional. I'm working closely with the upstream to make that possible, so please stay tuned. Feel free to add yourself to the CC list of bug #377847.
Enjoy your updates!